60"W x 50" L Universal fit for Larger SUVs & Trucks
Easy Installation and Removal
With 2 adjustable straps around the backseat headrest for a secure fit. The longest distance that the straps can reach to work with a variety of headrests for maximum flexibility.
Seatbelt Openings for Max Protection
Every dog car seat should secure your pup with a harness or a strap to avoid movement while traveling. The openings for the seatbelts is large and easy to access.
Keep the Seat Cover in Place
The straps with the plastic tubing that slide into the crack of the back of the seat help insure that this cover DOES NOT BUDGE. The bench seat cover won't slide or slip even the dogs move a lot.
Non-Skid Bottom Against Slippage
Non-slip bottoms provide further protection against slippage without smell. Non-Slip car seat covers prevent dogs or human from siding and slipping when you are driving.
Why should I choose Lassie truck bench seat covers for cars back seat?
- Quilted Materials for Comfort: comfortable for even long-term travel with dogs and human beings.
- Heavy-duty 600D Oxford Fabric for Durability: holds up to their nails. Heavyweight material that is strong and durable, especially for dogs that scratch or chew on it.
- Water-resistant: Dogs don’t only get dirty when playing outside – they often get wet too especially for active field dogs they are frequently wet and muddy .
- Seat Belt Slots: Lassie car seat covers feature Velcro closures in the slots to keep the buckles tucked away when not needed. This not only allows you to secure your pup through a seat belt, it can also allow you to use a kid's car seat.
- Bench Style offers more room for small, medium, large dogs: When your dog can’t see out of the window, he or she may be tempted to jump around while you’re driving—which is distracting for you, and can be dangerous for them. Bench seat cover offers dog larger space to see or move around the backseat, so he or she can look out of the window while you’re driving.
- Flaps come down the sides: Two side flaps downsides cover the sides of your car seat and make it easier for your pet to get in and out of the car. It does not slide around, fitting snugly but not too tight.
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Question: Will this Lassie dog seat covers for trucks bench fit for my car?
Answer: Please first measure across the longest part of the rear seat. Although Lassie bench seat covers are designed to fit most cars, trucks and SUVs, there are a couple of different sizes available. The best way to determine which size car seat cover will fit is to measure the width of the seating area of your rear bench seat. Most midsize SUVs, crossovers and standard cars are 54 inches; large, full-size SUVs and trucks are 60 inches.
2. Question: How to best clean it?
Answer: Wipe the car seat cover down with a damp cloth or vacuum. And machine washable but it is not suggested, it probable damage the waterproof layer.
3. Question: Is it easy to get the hair off?
Answer: It’s easy to shake dirt and hair off them or vacuum clean.
4. I don't have pets. Can I use for human being passengers?
Answer: Yes. Lassie car seat covers also offer your human passengers as comfortable as possible.
Bench Seat Covers goes over the back seat and provides a second skin for your car and maximum space for your pets. How much your dog likes it depends on his/her preference. Some dogs love huge space some hates them. Please get to know their preference.
Last, say to your fur friends, Woof! Woof! Woof! Meow! Meow! Meow! Don't worry. They understand.