What makes the Lassie dog car seat cover for back seat a better choice?
- Softer Quilted Materials Carseat Cover for Comfortable long trip : comfortable for even long-term travel with dogs and human beings.
- Heavy-duty Oxford Fabric for Durability: holds up to dog nails. Heavyweight material that is strong and durable, especially for dogs that scratch or chew on it.
- 100% Water-resistant: Dogs don’t only get dirty when playing outside – they often get wet too especially for active field dogs they are frequently wet and muddy.
- Seat Belt Slots: Lassie car seat covers feature Velcro closures in the slots to keep the buckles tucked away when not needed. This not only allows you to secure your pup through a seat belt, it can also allow you to use a kid's car seat.
- Bench Style offers more room for small, medium, large dogs: When your dog can’t see out of the window, he or she may be tempted to jump around while you’re driving—which is distracting for you, and can be dangerous for them. Bench seat cover offers dog larger space to see or move around the backseat, so he or she can look out of the window while you’re driving.
- Flaps come down the sides: Two side flaps downsides cover the sides of your car seat and make it easier for your pet to get in and out of the car. It does not slide around when dogs get in/out, fitting snugly but not too tight.
Note: This Lassie bench seat cover is dark gray blue. Due to the sunlight and other effects, the color will have different effect.
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Question: Will this fit for my car?
Answer: Please first measure across the longest part of the rear seat. Although Lassie bench seat covers are designed to fit most cars, sedans, crossovers, trucks and SUVs, but there are a couple of different sizes available. The best way to determine which size car seat cover will fit is to measure the width of the seating area of your rear bench seat. Most midsize SUVs, crossovers and standard cars are 54 inches; large, full-size SUVs and trucks are 60 inches.
2. Question: How to best clean it?
Answer: Wipe the car seat cover down with a damp towel or vacuum. And machine washable but it is not suggested, it probable damage the waterproof layer.
3. Question: Is it easy to get the hair off?
Answer: It’s easy to shake dirt and hair off them or vacuum clean.
4. I don't have pets. Can I use for human being passengers?
Answer: Yes. Lassie car seat covers also offer your human passengers as comfortable as possible.
Bench Seat Covers goes over the back seat and provides a second skin for your car and maximum space for your pets. How much your dog likes it depends on his/her preference. Some dogs love huge space some hates them. Please get to know their preference.
Last, say to your fur friends, Woof! Woof! Woof! Meow! Meow! Meow! Don't worry. They understand.